United Spinal Membership
United Spinal Association provides members guidance and resources on a variety of topics they are passionate about, such as employment; affordable housing; transportation; health care; home- and community-based independent living; education; peer support; wheelchairs and technology; and leisure and recreation.
Individual membership is free and open to anyone with an interest in the spinal cord injuries/disease (SCI/D) community. United Spinal members are people living with SCI/D, their partners, parents, siblings and friends. They are medical and nonmedical professionals, caregivers, product and service providers, public policy makers and others who are interested in the issues affecting people with SCI/D.
- Connections to more than 60 chapters & peer support groups nationwide
- Priority support from SCI/D experts through our Ask Us service
- Support in claims for VA benefits & services for members who are military veterans
- Free subscription to New Mobility Magazine our members magazine
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Alerts on key disability-related legislative issues